Please investigate all the natural healing and alternative methods, especially including healing foods. Self-healing is possible in fact it is very likely if you apply the different methods that we suggest here. Healing is a multifaceted process. It can be overwhelming when you began. Try one thing at a time and work it. Don't try to do too much at once.
A change in diet can be powerful medicine. You must start looking at food as more than something to fill your stomach. A pure vegetarian diet can become healing food. You can attain all the things you associate with good health, from high energy to good looks, normal weight, and a pain free existence, by simply following a natural food diet.
Plant foods provide the nutritional building blocks to optimum health. You must take advantage of this opportunity to improve your health by eating naturally healing foods. You can live longer and healthier than ever before but you must eat large amounts of the right foods. You must eat large salads and at least four fruits a day. Increase the amount of raw fruits and vegetables that you eat each day and you will be able to watch your weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol lower effortlessly.
Nutritional healing is a simple, basic step towards living a long, disease-free life."Eating a wide variety of raw and conservatively cooked plant foods is the only way we can ensure that we get a sufficient amount of these essential health-supporting elements. Taking vitamin and mineral supplements . . . will not prevent the diseases associated with eating a diet containing a low percentage of calories from whole natural foods . . . you cannot make an unhealthy diet into a healthy one by consuming supplements. "(Joel Fuhrman, Eat to Live)
The 10 most important healing foods are:
1. Green foods like wheat and barley grasses can be bought in powder form, and can offer larger levels of nutrients than green, leafy vegetables alone. We recommend (linked to be provided) especially if you are suffering from some sort of illness. It helps with immune response, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar.
2. Carrots are one the richest source of beta carotene that you can find. Juicing carrots makes the nutrients readily available at the cellular level. Drink at least two 8-oz glasses of carrot/vegetable juice a day. If you are unable to juice because of your schedule, (Link to be provided) is an excellent product to use if you are not able to juice fresh carrots.
3. Acai fruit is a powerhouse of an antioxidant. Acai is a berry grown in South America. The plant is native to the floodplains of the Amazon River. It has been shown to combat cancer cells in lab tests.
4. Nuts and seeds are packed full of omega-3 fatty acids. A handful a day of walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, etc., provides protection to your heart and vascular walls.
5. Hot peppers including bell peppers are great for your skin. They are also high in vitamin C. Some studies suggest that hot peppers will help you lose weight.
6. Sprouts boost your immune system are high in protein, and can't be beat as a source of vitamin C. Sprouts can be used on anything from a salad to a sandwich.
7. Allium vegetables which include garlic, onions, leeks, shallots, chives, and scallions add flavor to your meal. It also boosts the immune system. They are known to kill bacteria and help eliminate toxins from your system.
8. Beans and lentils, especially when sprouted, add proteins to your diet. They are also high in potassium and folic acid.
9. Barley helps your body metabolize fats, which helps to lower your cholesterol. It is also a grain that people who have a gluten allergy can tolerate.
10. Buckwheat is another high protein food. This can stabilize blood sugar and blood pressure.
Plant foods are the most abundant source of nutrition on earth. Give your body the essential materials it needs to repair and grow.
Healing With Acai Berry
Healing Super Greens
Healing Carrot Juice
Healing Arthritis With Diet
Heal Yourself with Honey